Carrot juice is known for improving eyesight for ages. However, it is not the only benefit of drinking a glass of carrot juice every morning. This root vegetable is an incredible way to boost your health with the lightest efforts.
It contains nutritious elements that help in boosting your stamina and immune system. Some studies also suggest that carrot helps in fighting against inflammation and cancer. The ideal amount of carrots helps in supporting the health of your entire body. Hence, selecting the best carrot juicer is crucial.
Carrot gives ample vitamin A to your body, which plays a major role in boosting your eyesight. Consuming carrots on daily basis can help improve lost eyesight. Also, carrots act like antioxidants, which help in clearing up toxins. It helps in preventing cancer and heart disease. With the increasing virus all around the world, boosting your immune system is of utmost essential.
Carrot juice can help you in supplying your body with vitamins and minerals that can contribute to boosting the immune system. Some studies also suggest that carrots can help in increasing the health of your bone health and the strength of the nervous system. It also helps in improving the power of your brain. Hence, a glass of carrot juice can go a long to leading a healthy life.
Our Top Juicer Recommendations for Carrot Lovers
1. AICOK slow masticating juicer
This masticating juicer from Aicok is the best-selling juicer of all ties. It is affordable and provides you with all the features you require to make a fresh glass of carrot juice every morning. The brand understands the importance of juicing. Hence, it thrives to provide you with all the nutritious values without compromising anything.
This juicer provides you high yielding and dry pulp. With 5 million units sold worldwide, Aicok thrives to bring innovation in the field of juice yielding. They come up with products that protect all the nutritious values of carrots. Their main aim is to help their customers in pursuing a healthier life. Let us discuss some of its best features.
- It has the highest yielding feature, which can extract various fruits and vegetables.
- It has a 7-upgraded filter that can provide the driest pulp possible.
- The juicer makes juice with less foaming and minimal oxidation. The low speed of the juicer makes sure that you get the purest form of a liquid carrot.
- It is easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean. It has one button assembly, and all parts are dishwasher friendly. Each part of the juicer is designed to provide you with an efficient cleaning process.
- A cleaning brush is included with the product.
- It comes with the reverse function. You can start the juicer with the ‘on’ button, and press the ‘R’ button for reverse running. It helps in releasing the ingredients and cleaning the juicer without clogging.
- It uses the Tritan material, which helps in maintaining all the minerals and vitamins of the carrot.
- It is BPA-free and spiral uses PMMA, which prevents the juicing from tasting like a metal blade.
- It is the best carrot juicer under the budget.
- It makes little to no noise.
2. Cancel the slow masticating juice extractor
Over the past 10 years, Caynel has worked towards enhancing its customer’s life by providing innovative kitchen products. They have sold their products globally in more than 30 countries. The brand aims to engage its customers with food thinking. It imparts innovation and insights that make people thrive for the potential to do their work more impressively and easily when it comes to working in their kitchen. Let us discuss some of the best features that this juicer has to offer.
- It is equipped with 3 inches large mouth-wide chute, which helps in making the carrot juice faster. It shortens the preparation time while making the juice.
- It is a quiet juicer equipped with a highly efficient motor.
- It squeezes juice with a minimum amount of oxidization and preserves the natural taste of the carrot.
- It has a mechanism that automatically separates the juice from the pulp.
- It comes with a safety lock feature, which helps the juice from spilling.
- It is BPA-free, and all parts are dishwasher friendly.
- The juicer has detachable accessories. It includes containers, a strainer, a cleaning brush, and a juice jug.
- Features easy storing and portability
- High-quality juicer, which comes with overheating protection.
- It has a warranty.
3. Tribestslowstar masticating juice extractor
Tribestslowstar is known for making home appliance products that help people in leading a healthy lifestyle. The brand continuously works towards coming up with innovative technology, which helps its customers to maximize their health. The brand features the latest technology when it comes to blenders, dehydrators, sprouts, juicers, and many more. This juicer helps in maintaining healthy life easily. Let us discuss the best features of this juicer.
- It is a quiet juicer, which operates at a speed of 47 RPM.
- It features a 200-watt motor with 3-stage speed reduction gears.
- Higher yield and better quality of juice with minimum effort.
- The juice caps prevent messy leaks.
- Easy cleaning post juicing of the carrot.
- 100% BPA-free parts.
- The juicer comes with a screen, casing, housing, Ultem auger, and juice pitcher.
4. Juicero Masticating best carrot juicer
Juicero provides you with the best carrot juice at an affordable price. The main aim of the company is to provide fresh and healthy juice every day. It is a slow-masticating juicer, which spins at the speed of 80rpm. It does not create too much heat and friction. It reserves all the minerals and nutrients of the carrot. Let us discuss some of the best features of this juicer.
- It has a 7 segment spiral system, which helps in the maximum yielding of the juice.
- It also gives the driest pulp possible; it gives 80% more juice than any other slow-masticating juicer.
- The material used to make the juicer parts are safe and BPA-free. It is a high-quality juicer, which makes minimum voice.
- It is FDA certified juicer.
- It comes with reverse technology that helps in removing fruit or vegetable waste. Hence, the juicer is extremely easy to clean.
- The assembling and dissembling of the juicer are easy, and the parts are dishwasher-friendly.
- It is equipped with a cleaning brush.
- It is a high-quality juicer, which gives you 100% satisfaction.
5. Breville BJE200XL compact juice extractor
Breville provides you with kitchen appliances, which are designed to inspire people to produce perfect food and beverages. You can make carrot juice at home with ease. They provide you with a delightful appliance, which gives you a pleasurable result. Let us discuss the best features of the juicer.
- It is a heavy-duty compact juicer, which has a centered knife blade assembly.
- It has a large 3-inch feed tube, which can fit the vegetable whole.
- It has a polymer body, and stainless steel cutting disc, and extracts up to 30% more juice than the regular juicer.
- All the parts of the juicer are dishwasher friendly, and it comes with a customized cleaning brush.
- It comes with a year’s warranty.
6. Omega NC800HDS slow masticating juicer
Omega is the best juice extractor when it comes to root vegetables. Whether it be beet or carrot, it is the best masticating juicer of all time. It comes with an adjustable setting; the juicer runs at 150 watts. It runs at a low speed so that it minimizes heat build-up and oxidation. Let us discuss some of its best features.
- Omega is a brand that is leading in the juicing industry for the last 15 years.
- It is best known for its performance.
- It runs at a low speed at 80 RPMs, which results in minimum heat build-up and oxidation. This helps in promoting healthy enzymes.
- The results are not healthy but also delicious. It extracts the maximum amount of minerals, nutrients, and vitamins, and preserves the maximum taste of the fruit or vegetable.
- You can not only make juices, but also you can use the juicer to make baby food, freeze dessert, and whip up soy milk in seconds.
- It comes with an adjustable end cap that helps in extracting maximum output.
- The juicer has automatic pulp ejection.
- It is a quiet yet powerful juicer, which can provide you a daily dose of juice every morning.
- It is the best carrot juicer of all time.
- It comes with a built-in handle.
7. KOIOS slow best carrot juicer
This juicer is well known for separating juice and pulp, which helps in extracting the maximum amount of juice. It is a slow-masticating juicer, which preserves the high nutritional value of carrots and beets. It creates high-quality juice based on the method, which minimizes heat exposure and oxygen level. It preserves the nutrients, aromas, and colors of the fruits and vegetables that you are using. Let us discuss some of the best features of this slow-masticating juicer.
- The juicer comes with a cleaning brush, juice cup, user manual, and recipe.
- It features reverse buttons, which help in cleaning the juicer efficiently.
- It minimizes the oxidation level, which helps the juice to remain for up to 72 hours. You can save time and money with this juicer.
- It is one of the most affordable best carrot juicer machines.
- It supports you with up to 10 years of buying.
- It provides you with a facility of 36 months of exchange and returns.
Best Carrot Juicer – Buying Guide
To get a glass full of nutritious carrots every morning, you require the best carrot juicer. The minerals and vitamins like B6, K, potassium, phosphorous, and many more provided by the carrot should not be compromised while making carrot juice. With so many different types of juicers available in the market, it gets confusing to choose the best.
Hence, collecting as much information regarding the type of juicer, its features, and the manufacturer is crucial. In this article, we will present several best carrot juicers, which you can choose from. However, before that, we will present your factors to consider before buying the best juicer for carrots and beets.
Factors to consider
1. Type of juicer
There is multiple types of juicer available in the market, each having tons of great features. Hence, it is difficult to choose one. You need to understand how each juicer works and which helps you the most in providing the result you want. There is a traditional centrifugal juicer, which helps you in grinding the fruits and vegetables. It involves heat and a fast-spinning blade, which gives you quick smooth results.
It also comes with a pulp filter that helps you in easy cleaning. However, it is said that a centrifugal juicer often releases all the essential enzymes that your carrot contains. Hence, your carrot juice won’t be as nutritious as a raw carrot. To avoid this, you can opt for slower juicers.
Masticating juicers are slow and cold compressed but help you in keeping all the nutritious values of carrot and beet even after they are in liquid form. You can use a masticating juicer to make nut milk as well. They are much slower than the centrifugal juicer, which helps them in preserving all the nutritious value of the fruits and vegetables.
A juicer is a one-time purchase product. It’s not like you are going to buy the best carrot juicer every month. Hence, you must purchase a durable juicer that can work for years. Make sure that you are buying from a brand, which is well-known, and have good customer reviews. Also, look for the warranty of the product. Warranty indicates how much the brand trusts its product. Warranties can come in between 1-5 years. You have to check what warranties do and do not cover.
3. Feed chute size
A big chute size can help you in saving a lot of hard work and time. Some best carrot juicers come with a chute size, which is big enough to fit an entire carrot or beet. It will cut down the steps in making fresh carrot juice every morning. You don’t have to chop the carrot, or you just have to cut the carrot in half. A big feed chute size of a juicer can go a long way for saving time.
However, if you opt for a masticating juicer, they have a smaller chute. It helps in preventing the overfeeding of the feed chute. The vertical masticating juicers come with a feed chute, which can fit an entire carrot.
4. Juice yield
Juice yield plays a crucial role in determining the quality of the juicer. If you look in the market, the juicer, which has a higher juice yield rate will have a higher price. Some powerful juicers can produce more amount of juice even if the quantity of fruit or vegetable remains the same. Masticating juicers are known for giving high juice yield and producing dry pulp. However, centrifugal juicers are known for producing the wettest pulp and low-yield juice.
5. Consider your budget
No matter what you are purchasing, there has to be a budget, which you won’t like to exceed. The more you play, the better features you get when it comes to a juicer. If you pay more, you will get a better warranty, easy to clean, and an aesthetically appealing juicer. If you want to invest in healthy carrot juice for a long time, we suggest opting for the best carrot juicer possible.
Buying a cheap centrifugal juicer might make you dishearten after few days. A cheap juicer requires a lot to assemble and disassemble. Also, they are hard to clean. Overall, making a fresh glass of carrot juice will become tedious work every morning. You don’t have to spend a high amount to get the juicer with the best facility. If you are willing to spend more than 200, you might get a juicer, which can last up to 10 years. In a long run, a slightly expensive juicer is more pocket-friendly than a cheap juicer.
6. Juicer assembling, dissembling, and cleaning
Consider the time it takes to assemble and disassemble. These activities can save you a lot of time and make your life easier. It is convenient for the parts that are dishwasher friendly. However, it is not the most crucial feature of the best carrot juicer. It takes not more than a few seconds to rinse it under a running tap.
Most of the juicer is a little tricky to assemble and disassemble for a few days, but once you get your hands on it, the process gets simpler. Also, consider the design of the juicer; it is more likable to get a juicer, which matches the interior of your kitchen.
Now you know all the factors that you need to consider before buying the best carrot juicer machine. Let us present some high-quality juicers that can go a long way in providing you a healthy and nutritious life.
Can masticate juicers juice carrots?
Which brand of juicer is the best?
Omega, Philips, prestige, Wonderchef, Breville, and many other such brands are well-known for providing the best carrot juicer.
Do you peel carrots before juicing?
How do you pick carrots for juicing?
Do not use carrots, which are excessively cracked, rubbery, or limping. There are signs of an old carrot. A fresh carrot feels nice in hand; it has bright colors, a strong aroma, and smooth texture.
Is it Ok to drink carrot juice every day?
Drinking carrot juice every day can have many health benefits due to its high levels of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Carrots are rich in beta-carotene, which the body converts into vitamin A, an essential nutrient for healthy vision, skin, and immune function. Additionally, carrot juice is a good source of vitamin K, potassium, and other nutrients that can support overall health.
However, it is important to note that consuming excessive amounts of carrot juice can also have some negative effects, such as causing an orange tint to the skin due to the high levels of beta-carotene. It is recommended to consume carrot juice in moderation and in conjunction with a balanced diet.
What is the best time to drink carrot juice?
Consuming carrot juice in the morning can help you in detoxifying the liver, enhancing skin, and curing the hangover. The best time to consume any nutritious food is in the early morning.
Which is better eating carrots or drinking carrot juice?
Both eating carrots and drinking carrot juice have their own benefits. Eating carrots provides dietary fiber, which is beneficial for digestion and can help reduce the risk of certain health conditions such as heart disease, diabetes and certain types of cancer. In addition, chewing carrots stimulates saliva production, which is important for oral health.
On the other hand, drinking carrot juice can provide a concentrated source of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, and antioxidants. Carrot juice is also easily absorbed by the body, making it a convenient way to increase your daily nutrient intake.
As a mom of two angels, I credit myself in making meals with high concentration yet the balance of nutrition. I pay good care about the health of my family and everyone. Thus, you will find most of my recipes focus on healthy ingredients.