In today’s market, juice lovers can easily be confused by the wide variety of juicers available. They vary on various aspects such as the technology they use, the material they are made up of, the wattage of the motor, and even much more.
In this scenario finding the perfect best Hurom juicer review suitable for your needs is tough to find. No ultimate juicer buying guide can satisfy or please you until and unless you are the one to give a thought to the technicalities. But one brand has been consistent in providing the best juicers which are worth the price you pay. Hurom has been praised by juice lovers from across the world.
It has over ten million customers spread across more than 85 countries. The company has bagged various awards as the If, Red dot, and Idea awards for their splendid performance in terms of making world-class juicers.
Hurom has an experience of over 45 years in the industry of juicing and has been constantly researching ways and means to make the experience and final product better. The main eye-catcher is that they were the ones who patented the Slow Squeeze Technology in which they use an auger to squeeze out the juice from the fruits and vegetables.
This technology mimics the same process by which you would squeeze out an orange for example. They do not have any high-speed blades like other juicers in the market. This helps to reduce the damage to the ingredients and also keeps the natural color unaltered.
Ranking the Best Picks for Your Needs
1. HUROM HP Slow Juicer
Hurom HP Slow Juicer is the newest addition to Hurom’s juicer lineup that is meant to meet all your juicing needs in every way possible. It features Hurom’s second generation of squeezing technology equipped with a twin-winged ultra-strong auger and a unique and compact design for it to be placed anywhere in your home without any issues.
Along with being your all-around juicer HP series slow juicer also features one of the slowest squeezing technology which marks at about 43 rpm, a record for the slow juicing industry as a whole.
The extremely slow rpm ensures the most yield of juice content you could get from any slow juicer in the market currently available. It also comes with two additional juicer strainers for a wide range of juicing experiences.
Features of the HUROM HP Slow Juicer include:
- Lowest rotational speeds available for any slow juicers which ensure the most yield of juice content along with no loss in nutrients, texture, and overall taste which is often sacrificed by its centrifugal counterparts.
- A twin-blade auger made of ULTEM Polyetherimide plastic which when combined with the rpm of 40 provides the most superior juice production.
- It has a modern compact design and comes in four red and different colors, ivory, dark grey, and gold.
- Has two different strainers which are fine and coarse for a variety of textures, thicknesses, and yields
- Along with a 10-year standard motor warranty provided for all Hurom products they also provide a one-year warranty for all spare parts of the juicer to provide the best user experience Hurom can to their customers.
This juicer is worth giving the first preference from this best Hurom juicer review.
2. HUROM H101 Easy Clean Masticating Slow Juicer
Hurom H101 Slow Juicer is an easy-to-clean masticating juicer that strives to deliver the most hassle-free juicing experience to the customer with its emphasis on easy cleaning. The introduction of elongated grooves reduces all difficulties of cleaning porous strainers that usually take time to clear out.
The design is revamped with a 3-degree tilt inside the juice chamber and the outlet for the juice to pour out more easily and leave little or no mess inside the juicer and also includes a 180-degree opening pulp outlet to make rinsing on the remaining pulp easier and mess-free.
Some key features of HUROM H101 Easy Clean Slow Masticating Juicer include:
- Equipped with a control lever and two different additional strainers you can now control the taste and pulp by controlling the amount of pulp you want to squeeze to suit your taste buds.
- It comes with dual hopper technology which helps you to separate greens and fruits with a smaller and wider inlet for you to either put whole or chopped fruits and vegetables alike for convenience.
- The juicer is super fast to clean and assemble to give you the best juicing experience with 3-degree tilts and 180 degrees opening functionality for hassle-free juicing.
- It comes with three different easy-to-clean strainers for hard and soft vegetables and fruits and ice cream making and comes in three different colors which are red, black, and grey.
3. HUROM H-AI-SBB20 Platinum Slow Juicer
Hurom’s H-AI Slow Juicer series are all equipped with a self-feeding hopper that has blades that will automatically chop your ingredients and push them down without any manual touch and is designed to make the juicing process as non-labor intensive as possible so the customer does not have to worry about anything after putting in the ingredients into the juicer.
Vertical pulp discharge into the pulp container situated directly beneath the chamber ensures you save as much counter space as possible. This user-friendly design is particularly useful for people living in compact homes with limited counter space.
The main features of the HUROM H-AI-SBB20 Platinum Slow Juicer are:
- Comes with a self-feeding and alpha hopper, where the self-feeding hopper will chop and push the ingredients down all by itself once the ingredients are pushed down into the chamber, users can also do the work by themselves for a more optimized juicing experience by using the stock alpha hopper provided along with the juicer.
- It has a 200-watt powerful AC motor that boasts a 10-year protection warranty so you don’t have to worry about overloading your juicer parts in any way.
- Speed operations can be varied between 60 to 23 rotations per minute which imitates hand squeeze motion to increase the overall juice output similar to masticating juicers on the market
- Built-in the most modern and compact way to save counter space while looking elegant wherever it’s kept and is available in gold blue and platinum colors.
4. Hurom H-AF Slow Juicer
The limited-edition Hurom H-AF juicer is a limited edition juicer with a superior design. This version is designed by Giugiaro Design which has already played a significant role in the production of concept cars for Ferrari, Maserati, and many other supercars. It comes in a wine-red color which gives it a premium finish. Some of the key features of this juicer are:
- They include the patented slow squeeze technology that ensures that the juice remains fresh and rich with nutrients. It also has a lid to stop the flow of juice if you wish to add something to it depending on your taste.
- The juicer is made from ABS plastic body which makes the juicer durable and stronger than other juicers in the market. The high-quality Ultern strainer and auger also add up to the durability of the juicer.
- This juicer is extremely versatile when it comes to making different kinds of food items such as cold-pressed juices, milk, and even tofu. It also comes with an Ice cream strainer that enables us to create ice cream straight from the chamber.
- It has a built-in cooling system incorporated with heat vents that prevent overheating. There are safety sensors in the unit that allows the juicer to work only when the chamber is accurately assembled to the base.
5. Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer
So last but not least in the best Hurom juicer review comes the H-AA slow juicer. The Hurom H-AA slow juicer comes with a smooth design which makes it look classy and modern from every angle. It also has the company’s new Alpha technology which makes the juicer capable of making ice cream out of frozen ingredients apart from juicing.
Some of the highlighted features of the product are as follows:
- This H-AA juicer comes with a fine and coarse strainer that can limit the amount of pulp based on your taste.
- The motor operates at 120 AC voltage which is equivalent to 150 watts of power consumption. This motor also rotates at 43 RPM which serves the purpose of a slow juicer.
- The juicer has an adjustable control level which can adjust the width of the pulp outlet enabling us to control the pressure inside the juicer’s chamber. This feature allows us to set pressure according to the food item fed into the juicer.
- The juicer comes in three premium colors which are matte black, rose gold, and white.
We have covered almost all the best Hurom juicer review and now it’s time to look at some of the common queries people have about them.
The Hurom juicers provide much more safety by incorporating narrow hoppers which ensures that even the smallest hands are not stuck in it. We have looked into the various aspects of a good juicer and curated some of the best Hurom juicer reviews accordingly.
Factors to Remember
The cost can be a limiting factor in the range of juicers available in the market. While masticating juicers can be the best ones out there, they are much more costly than a centrifugal juicer. But considering the type of functionality they offer and the premium quality they come, they are worth the money.
Most of the masticating juicers also come with more than 5 years of warranty which will save up the repair cost in the future. Hurom’s durable motor has a 10-year warranty and the company’s consumer services are also top-notch.
A low-quality juicer can serve its purpose in the beginning but will eventually get broken in the long run. You should give special preference to the quality of the juicer while buying. Look out for the quality and wattage of the juicer’s motor while buying. The plastic used in the juicer should be food-grade so that you do not get sick.
The components of the juicer should be BPA-free as well. Stainless steel parts are durable and much stronger than other materials. You will always notice that some of the best Hurom juicer reviews highlight the premium quality of the Hurom juicers.
Speed of Juicing:
The speed of juicing can largely affect the type of food materials it can juice out and the quality of the juice. Masticating juicers have a low RPM motor so that there is almost no heat produced that can hinder the healthiness of the juice by destroying the enzymes and antioxidants. Centrifugal juicers have a fast motor but the juice it produces cannot stay fresh for a much longer period. In particular some of the Hurom juicers which a very low RPM motor claim to keep the juice fresh for almost 72 hours which is a lot.
There are different features a juicer can have which make it stand out from the numerous versions of juicers available. It can be a multipurpose juicer that acts as a mixer and grinder as well. The company can even provide different attachments so that you can alter the taste and thickness of the juice. Some of the best Hurom juicer review state that most of their lineup allows the user to adjust the pressure inside the juicing chamber to control the amount of pulp in the juice.
Is Hurom Juicer dishwasher safe?
Is Hurom Juicer masticating?
Where to buy a Hurom juicer?
You can easily buy a Hurom juicer from amazon.com or even from an official retailer but be sure to have a look at this best Hurom juicer review before purchasing one.
Why are Hurom juicers the best?
The best Hurom juicer review is considered one of the best juicers available on the market right now because of a lot of key factors that revolve around the revolutionary patented slow juicing technology by them which is the best 43 rpm slow squeeze motor which plays a big role in providing the highest quality juice with an excellent yield value.
Each Hurom product also comes with a variety of additional accessories to help the user make the best out of the juicers which also include a variety of coarse and fine strainers made from high-quality materials that increase the service life of the product as a whole to a great extent.
Hurom products are certainly worth the money due to their excellent product quality and impeccable customer service.
In conclusion, Hurom has established itself as a leading brand in the juicing industry, providing high-quality and innovative juicers that are loved by millions of customers worldwide. The brand’s patented Slow Squeeze Technology sets it apart from other juicers on the market, offering a gentler and more efficient way of extracting juice while preserving the nutrients and enzymes in the ingredients.
When looking for the best Hurom juicer, it’s important to consider factors such as cost, quality, speed of juicing, and exclusivity. The Hurom juicers provide excellent value for money and are built to last, with durable motors and components that are food-grade and BPA-free.