Having and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is not always easy. Incorporating fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens into your diet, especially if you have children, can be hard. Extracting juice from various vegetables and fruits etc. is one of the best options to do so in such a situation. Juicers can also be great household gifts.
Children, who usually may not like fruits or vegetables, will quickly warm up to the idea of drinking juice. There are juicers available these days that will separate the pulp and the juice. But there are many factors to look for while buying the best juicer for leafy greens.
Top Juicers for Greens – From Kale to Spinach
1. Large Juicer from Mueller Austria
Are you someone planning to go on a detox or are planning to start a healthy way of living? If you are going to incorporate more green vegetables into your life, then this is the best juicer for leafy greens.
This product makes sure the separation is reduced and there is a higher juice yield. In some cases, you can even make juice with whole fruits and vegetables using this juicer. This is why this product from Mueller is the best juicer for leafy greens.
Here are a few more reasons why this product is perfect for you:
- The juicer is made using stainless steel material. It is designed to look sleek and stylish.
- It only takes approximately 8 seconds to make almost 16 oz. a cup of juice using your choice of fruits and vegetables.
- You can adjust the speed of the juicer between two modes- 1 and 2.
- You can use the first “1” speed option to juice softer fruits such as oranges and tomatoes etc.
- The second option can be used if you are using comparatively hard vegetables or fruits such as carrots, beets, kale, etc. to make juice.
- The juicer is very easy to clean and you can assemble the parts quickly without any obstacles.
- There is a safety locking arm on this product that will ensure that the cover stays on top while churning juice. This is why this is the best juicer for leafy greens.
2. Centrifugal juicer from AICOOK
This is the best juicer for leafy greens from the range of juicers by AICOOK. The product will help consumers to produce perfect juice from vegetables and fruits so easily.
You can make fresh juice out of your choice of fruits and vegetables in as quickly as 30 seconds. It also has 3 levels of speeding mechanism to churn and grind to make the perfect glass of juice within a quick period.
It is the best juicer for leafy greens, especially if you are a working person and do not have enough time to make juice for breakfast.
Here are a few more features of this product:
- Compared to other products of the same category, this one extracts almost 26% juice and 36% vitamins and nutrients from fruits and vegetables while making the juice.
- It has been designed to have 3 levels of speed, each one different and unique.
- This speed control mechanism will ensure that you get maximum juice yield from your leafy greens, fruits, etc.
- You can put whole vegetables and fruits into this juicer. This means you are spared from chopping, cutting, or slicing them.
- The device has a brush in-built into the juicer. This will make the cleaning process of the product easier.
- If you overload the machine, the juicer will automatically shut down as it senses overloading.
- Also, the product will not function unless you place the cover. This ensures the safety of the user and the kitchen.
- The product is the perfect addition to your kitchen and your life.
3. Cold press juicer from MEOMY
This particular product from MEOMY ensures a high yield of juice from the vegetables and fruits. The product also ensures that vitamins and nutrients of the leafy greens etc. are retained in the juice form of the same.
Unlike other juicers that produce wet pulp, the pulp produced at the end of the process is dry in this one. The device uses a 9 plate ceramic spiral masticating technology to help fully squeeze the fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens.
There are a few more reasons that truly make it perfect for you.
- The ceramic auger used in this juicer is 79 times stronger than ordinary plastic used in other juicers.
- The device makes sure you retain all the essential enzymes, minerals, etc. while juicing out the fruits and vegetables.
- There is multiple juice mode option in this product.
- You can choose to have pure juice or you can even choose to have juice with pulp if that is what you like.
- In pure juice mode, the juice obtained does not contain any amount of pulp.
- In the juice with pulp mode, the juice retained in the cup will contain a small amount of pulp. This pulp is what stores most of the nutrients.
- The copper silent motors that are used in this device ensure a quiet working environment, making it the best juicer for leafy greens.
- The safety lock property makes sure you can assemble and disassemble the product quite easily.
- It is also very easy to clean this juicer.
4. Slow masticating juice extractor from AAOBOSI
This is the slow masticating juicer from the AAOBOSI range of juicers. This juicer will ensure that the nutrients, minerals, etc. of the fruits and vegetables used are retained in the juice extracted from them.
The fresh juice that is extracted using this product will last for almost 72 hours if stores properly. The juice produced is 100% healthy and will make sure to feel good for the rest of the day.
You can use this juicer at all times of the day and incorporate drinking fresh juice into your lifestyle. The packaging also includes a brush for cleaning the juicer. Here are a few features:
- This juice helps to extract the juice while maintaining its color, taste, nutrients, and enzymes, etc.
- The juice extracted from the fruits and vegetables will contain a small amount of pulp and a little bit of foam.
- The auger used in this product spins at 80 rotations per minute, which ensures that the juice produced is of the highest quality.
- The quiet motor function makes sure that it does not make any annoying noise while you extract juice from fruits and vegetables.
- It is easy to clean and to assemble and dissemble.
5. Juicer machine from AMZCHEF
This slow juicer from AMZCHEF range is perfect for you. This product helps you to make sure that your body gets the required nutrients and minerals in the form of juice from various fruits and vegetables.
The slow speed function of the juicer will make sure that the juice and pulp are separated by the end of the process. The juice produced retains most of the nutrients and enzymes etc.
This juicer has the updated auger spiral technology. This masticating spiral technology helps to produce 90% juice yield from the fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens.
Here are a few more amazing features of this juicer:
- The 7 spiral masticating system in this juicer makes it the perfect addition to your household.
- This cold press juicer will help you to extract juice from various fruits, vegetables, etc. such as ginger, orange, celery, etc.
- The low-speed motor in the product and its fine grinding technology ensures that the juice produced has high nutritional value.
- The small feeder chute in the product helps you to remove the seeds before inserting the fruits.
- This will enhance the taste of the juice by reducing the bitter taste.
- The juicer has been specially designed to prevent injuries to children so that anyone in the family can use this.
- The reverse function of the product will make sure the juicer does not get stuck in between the process and it also makes cleaning the product easier.
6. Slow masticating juiceextractor from Oneisall
This Oneisall masticating juicer will help you to extract juice from fruits and vegetables easily within a few seconds. The juicer is made of Tritan material which is safe and healthy.
As it is made from a safe material, you can give the juice extracted to small kids without any fear. Also, as most children do not like fruits, the juice produced is separated from the pulp in this product.
You can adjust the juice outlet in this juicer so that it is suitable for different vegetables and fruits. Also, the Tritan filter and the upgraded PEI auger ensure that masticating the leafy greens is easy.
Here is a list of some other amazing features of this product:
- The augers and filters used in this product ensure that there is no foaming or clogging while extracting juice.
- There are 5 different modes to adjust the size of the pulp outlet of the juicer.
- There is an anti-drip function that will lock up the nutrition in the fruits and vegetables and will not allow the juice to drip onto the table or kitchen top etc.
- The juice produced will retain almost 95% of the nutrients found in the fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens used.
- The silent motor used in this juicer makes sure that you work in a quiet environment.
This is our list of the best juicers that are available these days. Having a juicer will make your life easier and healthier. A juicer will be the perfect addition to your home, especially as it is the best way to incorporate fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens into your diet.
Choose the one you think is the best juicer for leafy greens and kick-start a healthy lifestyle!
Buying Guide – Sip Your Way to Health
Here are a few points to keep in mind that will help you while you are shopping for the best juicer for leafy greens:
Factors to Look For
- There are many types of juicers such as cold-pressed juicers, centrifugal juicers, etc. Choose the one that meets your needs.
- Have a clear idea of your budget before you start looking through the various options.
- Look through the different designs of the best juicer for leafy greens and choose the one that will fit in your kitchen.
- If you have children at home, buy a juicer made of a child, or baby-safe material.
- Keep an eye out for the noise level and motor of the juicer.
- Another important factor is speed. Choose one that will give you maximum juice quickly.
- Make sure the juicer you buy is easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean.
Can you put leafy greens in a juicer?
Most of the leafy green vegetables such as spinach, kale, etc. are great for juicing as they are rich in nutrients and minerals. But then there are a few leafy greens that are better as juices than others such as kale, wheatgrass, celery, etc. All of these can be added to a juicer and churned to get natural and healthy juice.
Is it healthy to drink green juice everyday?
It has been found through studies that leafy green vegetables provide the human body with nutrients, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes that cannot be found anywhere else. Juicing is one of the best ways to intake these vegetables. Having green juice everyday will lower your risk of chronic illnesses etc.
Can you drink green juice on an empty stomach?
You can drink green juice on an empty stomach. Doing so will help your stomach and your body to absorb the nutrients easily.
Do I need to remove the stems from leafy greens before juicing?
In general, it’s recommended to remove the tough stems from leafy greens before juicing, as they can be challenging to process and may affect the texture of the juice. However, softer stems like those from spinach or Swiss chard can be included in the juicing process.
Can I juice frozen leafy greens?
Yes, you can juice frozen leafy greens. Freezing the greens can help preserve their nutrients and make them more convenient to use. Simply thaw the frozen greens before juicing, or you can add them directly to the juicer if it can handle frozen produce.
Should I rotate different types of leafy greens in my juicing routine?
Rotating different types of leafy greens in your juicing routine is a great idea to ensure a diverse nutrient profile and avoid potential nutrient imbalances. Different greens have varying nutritional compositions, so switching them up regularly can provide a wider range of vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients.
How can I store leafy greens for juicing?
To maintain the freshness and nutritional value of leafy greens, it’s best to store them properly. After purchasing or harvesting, wash the greens thoroughly, pat them dry, and remove any damaged leaves. Store them in airtight containers or produce bags in the refrigerator to keep them crisp and prevent wilting. Using them within a few days is ideal for the best quality juice.
Incorporating leafy greens into your diet through juicing is a fantastic way to boost your nutrient intake and promote a healthy lifestyle. By investing in a high-quality juicer, you can enjoy the benefits of fresh, homemade green juice whenever you desire. In this guide, we have provided an overview of some of the best juicers for leafy greens available on the market.
From the Large Juicer from Mueller Austria, which offers quick and efficient juicing with its stainless steel design, to the Cold Press Juicer from MEOMY, which uses advanced ceramic spiral masticating technology for maximum juice yield, these juicers cater to various needs and preferences.
The Centrifugal Juicer from AICOOK and the Slow Masticating Juice Extractor from AAOBOSI are also excellent choices, offering speed and efficiency in extracting juice from leafy greens and other fruits and vegetables.
Remember to consider factors such as juicer type, budget, design, noise level, and ease of cleaning when selecting the best juicer for your needs. Additionally, we have addressed common questions about juicing leafy greens, including the types of greens that can be juiced, the benefits of consuming green juice daily, and storage tips
As a mom of two angels, I credit myself in making meals with high concentration yet the balance of nutrition. I pay good care about the health of my family and everyone. Thus, you will find most of my recipes focus on healthy ingredients.