Every person in the world wants to be fit and healthy. All people know that ‘gym’, ‘yoga’, ‘exercise’, ‘ burn calories’, are some of the many keywords to stay fit and healthy. But, in the cat and mouse chase, people do exercise or go to the gym for the first five days of the month and after that, they give up their resolution. Only gym, yoga, exercises, trying to find the best sports shoes, the best health drink, the best juicer for celery are not enough.
I would like to add two more things to this list that is discipline and consuming healthy food or a healthy diet. If a person adds discipline in his life he can achieve any kind of goal. A healthy diet is also as important as physical exercise. A healthy diet must be full of green leafy vegetables Juicers, fruits, various kinds of fruit and vegetable juices, etc.
Spinach is one of the best leafy vegetables and the rest are carrots, broccoli, sprouts, green peas, etc. Consuming celery juice is one of the best ways to maintain a healthy diet. If you are thinking to start eating all these from now on, I would love to recommend you the best juicer for celery in the market.
List of Top-Rated Celery Juicers
But before jumping straight into the list, there are some factors to keep in mind while buying the best juicer for celery in the market.
Factors to look for
- The simplicity of its usage – Simplicity or complexity is one of the main factors that a person looks for in a juicer. The simpler it is, the better it becomes. Just imagine waking up in the morning and trying to assemble six to seven parts to drink a glass of fruit juice. Any office person would hate to do that in the morning rush. Now imagine putting the fruit in a juicer and your tasty fruit juice is ready by pressing only one button. True technology is the one which needs less operation, less command, and which can do all the work by pressing only one switch. The best juicer for celery must be the one that is simple to operate.
- Extraction of nutrients – The purpose of having fruits and vegetables is to get nutrients and vitamins from it and the purposed of having fruit juice and not the whole fruit is to save time and not to intake a reduced amount of nutrients. Thus, it is wise to choose the juicer which extracts the minimum of nutrients while making the juice out of the fruit. The best juicer for celery must extract the maximum amount of nutrients from the fruits and make a minimum amount of wastage.
- Reliability – Just like any other electrical appliances, a person wants to use a juicer for a very long time to get the most out of his investment. Reliability of the product, here juicer, can be understood by looking at two aspects –
- Quality of parts – If the parts are of good quality, the juicer will last long and in this section, stainless steel works the best and stays longer than any kind of plastic. It is easier to clean.
- Size of the motor – Ripping through the tough fibers of the vegetables isn’t an easy task for a weak motor. A motor with insufficient power may slow down and even burn out over time. A high power cheap motor is preferred the most in the best juicer for celery.
- Price – Price is a huge factor in buying every electrical appliance. You may buy a juicer plated with gold or just a simple and good juicer that depends on your pocket size. One must value their hard-earned money and buy the cheapest but the best juicer for celery.
- Warranty – This is what every buyer looks for in the product. This is the reflection of the confidence this is the reflection the producer has on his goods. If a company or brand offers ten to fifteen years of warranty, it means that the producer is confident in his product and is safe to use.
Expert Reviews on the Finest Celery Juicers
1. Tribest juicer
The Tribest GSE-5050 green start elite cold press complete masticating juicer is one of the best juicer for celery available in the market. This fascinating product is a marvel of modern technology that comes in three different cool and stylish colors that are black, silver, and white. It has various astonishing features. Let’s give it a watch –
- Advanced Technology – This elite juicer uses magnetic and bio-ceramic technology which enables it to extract the juice and preserves its nutritional contents. This type of technology truly makes it the best juicer for celery.
- Twin gears – These twin gears are made of stainless steel which allows it to rotate at a low speed of 110 r/min and thus it generates low heat. Here, the juice can be stored longer with minimal loss of nutrients and vitamin content.
- Advanced mastication system – Special pockets are inserted in the teeth of the twin gears for the processing of hard vegetables like carrots.
- Reverse function – There is a switch available for the reverse functioning of the motors. This enables the juicer to cut the hard vegetables and prevent jamming while juicing.
- Warranty – As we know, Warranty plays a major role in buying the product. This miracle of technology offers a warranty period of 12 years which reflects that the producer has huge confidence in his product.
2. Bagotte juicer
Bagotte’s large juicer machine made its place in the market because of its astonishing functions. The Bagotte juicer machine is not as large as it sounds. It easily fits in one corner of your kitchen and makes it look more prestigious. With this juicer, you will get a free juice recipe book and a brush.
Let’s peek into its features:
- Power- The main power lies in the magnificent 1000w motor which reaches the maximum speed of 23500r/min. It also has overheating protection and makes low noise.
- Nutrition extraction- this juicer extracts about 25% more fruit juice than any other juicer. This is because of its 30k stainless steel blade and precious filter.
- No wasting- only a fool would like to waste the food he bought with his hard-earned money. This is why the juicer comes with an anti dripping technology that means you need not worry about juice spilling and can avoid wasting it. In addition to this, a safety locking arm is placed in the juicer which ensures that the cover is tight while operating so that there is no juice spilling.
- 85mm wide mouth design- The design saves your precious time in the morning rush as you do not have to cut the vegetables and fruits before putting it in. You just have to put the fruit in its mouth, cover it and press the button. The juice is ready sir.
- Warranty- This juicer comes with a warranty of three years and 100% satisfactory service.
3. Mueller Austrian juicer
Muller Austria juicer is one of the best selling juicers in the market. This stylish is made by European technology and guaranteed in America. The key features of the juicer are as follows-
- The locking bar- Just like the previous one, this juicer also comes with a locking bar that keeps the cover in its place and avoids spilling the juice. This reduces the amount of wastage.
- I. technology- If the juicer overheats during the process or gets jammed, the motor automatically shuts down. This is an advantage as it prevents food from getting damaged.
- Low-speed technology- This juicer has a DC motor that runs at a speed of 60r/min. this uses less energy which means fewer electricity bills and it also lasts longer. This makes the almost negligible sound.
- 2 in 1 technology- This juicer on one hand crushed the fruits and extracts its juice and on the other hand, it collects the fruit pulp that can be used later for various purposes such as manures for plants, etc.
- Warranty- This juicer has a warranty of 2 years. It is designed in Europe and guaranteed in America.
4. Bousen kitchen
Bousen kitchen multifunctional masticating juicer provides and economical, healthier and tastier way to stay fit. This juicer has a very powerful but quiet motor. It has hard and soft modes for both fruits and vegetables which makes the cutting easier. it is also very easy to clean. The features of this marvelous juicer are as follows-
- Nutrient preservation- this juicer has a slow-running motor that spins at 80r/min. This preserves maximum nutrients from vegetables and fruits and also reduces oxidation rates. This makes it safer to drink.
- One-touch technology- As I mentioned earlier, the best technology needs the minimum amount of command. This has a one-touch assembly design that allows the juicer to be assembled in seconds.
- Easy to clean- This juicer consumes very little time to be cleaned. It is very easy to assemble as well.
- Silent Giant has a potent motor but makes an almost negligible sound. You can have a quiet and healthy environment while preparing fruit and vegetable juice.
- Warranty- This comes with a 12 months warranty. It is a trustworthy machine.
5. Jocuu juicer
Jocuu slow masticating juice extractor is equipped with a quiet motor, reverse function, brushes, and recipes for you to try new juices and stay healthy. Lets view its features-
- Smart technology – This has a two-speed regulator and reverse function. This enables the machine to clear any blockage in the juicer while making juice.
- Quality juice – This juicer has less foam, bottom oxidation, and high juice yield that means you can enjoy your fruit juice with all kinds of nutrients and vitamins.
- Easy cleaning – This has one button disassembles feature which enables easy cleaning. You now have to spend less time in the kitchen to clean it.
- Best gift – This can work as the best gift to your near and dear ones and can make your relationship even better and fruitful. This can be a good gift for people who are thinking to start a family.
- Warranty – This beautiful machine comes with a whopping ten years of warranty and is available in two colors that are grey and white. It is trustworthy after all it’s our Amazon’s choice.
According to a survey conducted in the year 2016, about 1.9 billion adults were overweight. This comprises about 13% of the total world’s adult population. These statistics are because we live in a world where junk food is tastier than healthy food, people use technology like A.I, robots, and other machinery for doing even the simplest of work, and people run for money and not for their health.
An obese body gives free VIP entry tickets to various chronic diseases like high blood pressure, heart diseases, strokes, kidney diseases, diabetes, liver diseases, even some type of cancers and the list goes on and on and on. The only way to put a full stop to the never-ending list is to keep the body fit and healthy. All people know that ‘gym’, ‘yoga’, ‘exercise’, ‘fat burning’ are some keywords for attaining a healthy lifestyle.
Money is important for a living but not as important as life. It can buy almost everything but not love care and health. In this busy world, a person must talk about running for money for at least one moment and look at himself in the mirror. We often ignore the most important thing in this rat race which is our health and body.
We have to take steps to improve our lifestyle as well as our health. Daily yoga, gym, and exercise is equally important as a healthy diet. So, why wait? The best time to start a new thing is from the very moment. Order the best juicer for celery and enjoy living in a healthy and fit body.
What is the difference between a masticating juicer and a centrifugal juicer?
A masticating juicer, also known as a slow juicer or cold press juicer, operates at a slower speed and uses a chewing or grinding method to extract juice from fruits and vegetables. This process helps to retain more nutrients and enzymes because it doesn’t produce as much heat.
On the other hand, a centrifugal juicer uses a fast-spinning blade to cut the produce and separate the juice from the pulp. This process is quicker but can generate heat, which may degrade some nutrients.
Can I juice leafy greens in these juicers?
Yes, most masticating juicers are excellent for juicing leafy greens like spinach, kale, and celery. They can extract a high amount of juice from these types of produce. Centrifugal juicers, on the other hand, may not be as efficient in juicing leafy greens.
How often should I clean my juicer?
It’s best to clean your juicer immediately after each use. This prevents pulp and juice from drying and sticking to the components, which can make it harder to clean later. Most juicers come with cleaning brushes to help clean the mesh screens and hard-to-reach areas.
Can I put whole fruits and vegetables in the juicer?
While some juicers have large feed chutes that can accommodate whole fruits and vegetables, it’s generally recommended to cut your produce into smaller pieces. This can help prevent jamming and ensure a more efficient juicing process. Always remove hard pits from fruits like peaches and plums, as they can damage the juicer.
Can I store my juice for later use?
Freshly made juice is best consumed immediately to ensure you’re getting the most nutrients. However, if you need to store it, you can keep it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Note that some nutrients may degrade over time.
Is it safe to juice all types of fruits and vegetables?
Most fruits and vegetables can be safely juiced. However, avoid juicing fruit pits, hard seeds, and tough rinds, as they can damage the juicer. Also, some products like rhubarb and green potato skins should not be juiced due to their potentially harmful content.
What should I do with the leftover pulp?
The leftover pulp from juicing can be used in a variety of ways. You can add it to compost, use it in cooking or baking recipes, or even feed it to your pets as a fiber supplement. Always make sure the pulp is safe for the intended use (for example, some fruits and vegetables may not be safe for all pets).
In conclusion, the journey to a healthier lifestyle is not just about physical exercise, but also about the food we consume. A balanced diet, rich in fruits and vegetables, is crucial for maintaining good health. Juicing is an excellent way to ensure we get the necessary nutrients from these foods, and a good quality juicer can make this process much easier and more efficient.
The best juicer for celery and other produce should be simple to use, capable of extracting maximum nutrients, reliable, and reasonably priced. It should also come with a good warranty period, reflecting the manufacturer’s confidence in the product. The juicers reviewed in this article, including the Tribest, Bagotte, Mueller Austria, Bousen Kitchen, and Jocuu juicers, all meet these criteria and come highly recommended.