Bread has been a staple part of diets all over the world. It has established itself as a perfect complement to a well-balanced meal. It can be eaten for all the different meals of the day breakfast, lunch, and even dinner. The versatility of this food makes it a perfect fit for the diet of people all around the world. Well now instead of simply buying it from the shop why not make it at home using the best stand mixer for bread available on the market.
Bread provides a high amount of calories and carbs but lacks in vitamins and proteins. Gluten is also present in bread which is generally easily accepted by everyone. However, some people are gluten intolerant making them allergic to gluten. The other nutritional amounts vary by the type of bread. Now using this bread dough mixer you can vary the number of nutrients in your bread at your convenience.
Traditionally a dough for bread is simply made with flour and water. Post the formation of the mix, it needs to be kneaded repeatedly until it properly forms the dough,. This process can be rather tedious when it comes to kneading as it causes a strain on the wrist and shoulders. A lot of people that do this continuously suffer from acute shoulder aches which sum up over time to cause chronic diseases.
This is not good for the long run and could hamper the other daily activities carried out by people. Like every other electronic gadget that has eased life, an electronic dough mixer could be of much help saving us all the trouble of kneading. So having established the need for a bread door mixer, let’s look at a few factors that come into play when we are looking for the best stand mixer for bread dough.
12 Best Stand Mixers for Flawless Results
Just like all other products, while purchasing an electronic device it is important to take several determining factors into account. With these factors, we can shortlist our choices and eventually select one out of them. Below are listed some of the general factors that can be used:
Factors to Look for While Purchasing a Dough Mixer
- Space and Volume of the Mixer: When it comes to a mixer, the volume plays a very important role in determining the quantity of dough that you want to produce. A few people have larger households and hence require a larger quantity of bread and vice-versa with smaller numbered households. It’s very important to know the quantity of dough you want to make daily before going all out and buying one.
- The Price Point: Money is and has always been the prominent deciding factor for electronic equipment. These stand mixers vary from high-end mixers to plain and simple low-end mixers. The disparity could either be a brand name or some additional features. Nevertheless, one should always have a specific budget range in mind before approaching his/her choices on the market. This would only prevent you from overspending and also get the best stand mixer for bread at the right price.
- The Body Material and Appearance: The make of the mixer plays an important role in deciding its durability in the long run. A few mixers have special coats to prevent corrosion. Some are even made of polymers or hard plastic to substitute the metal. The design and body could also give an attractive vibe off based on the color to match the kitchen design. Hence this factor is important too.
- Speeds and Additional Features: A mixer is well defined by the additional features in it like different whisking knobs or a juicer attached. The speeds also play an essential role in determining how good a recipe could turn out. A majority of recipes depending on the consistency of churning at a particular speed which cannot be limited to just one. Having other features adds versatility to the equipment making it more desirable to have. This also ensures that you do not spend too much money on other gadgets and instead get it all done in just one.
- Warranty and Maintenance: Every electrical equipment is bound to have some flaws or require maintenance at some point in their working lifespan. Like all other gadgets, a bread dough mixer also requires maintenance and servicing. Having the company offer over 2 years of warranty ensures that if your mixer got spoiled you would have it replaced. This could save you a lot of money buying a new one. It also ensures that your brand has a trust of durability in its equipment.
The above factors must have given you a clear image as to what kind of dough mixer you are planning to purchase.
Best Stand Mixer for Bread Reviews
1. Aucma Stand mixer – 6.5 QT
This mixer equipped with state-of-the-art technology and a very powerful 660W motor packs a punch and gets the job done in no time. The mixer has different settings depending on the recipe to be made. It also comes in a variety of different colors to match with a wide variety of kitchen decors.
- 660W copper motor with 6 pulse speeds for different recipes. The motor has more power but at the same time smaller operation noise i.e. < 76 dB.
- A stainless-steel bowl with a 6.5 QT size and dual handles to assist while moving batter in and out of the container.
- ‘Tilt-Head Design’ allows the parts of the mixer to be dismantled with ease and avoid any damage to the parts.
- Comes with 3 accessories viz. a dough hook, mixing beater, and a whisk
- It is available in 7 different colors including Black and Red.
2. SanLidA 6-in-one, 9.5 QT Stand Mixer
A rather high-tech piece of equipment. This brand has produced a quality dough mixer with a rather large volume to prepare larger quantities. Unlike any other dough mixer in its price range, it stands out with its size as well as the 10-speed transmission for any recipe.
- 9.5 QT of space in a stainless-steel container that comes with a pouring shield to avoid any mess.
- The set comes with additional hooks like a dough hook, flat beater, and a wire whip has an additional pulse to help with beating action for thick doughs.
- The parts are dishwasher safe and can be easily cleaned off in that without causing any damage.
- Available in 2 colors of Mojito Green and Black which give a very classic look to it.
- The company has a 5-year warranty on the product along with 24/7 SanLidA assistance to help with the setup making it one of the best stand mixers for bread.
3. Cuisimax Stand Mixer CMKM – 150
Cuisimax has come out with its very own stand mixer in the sole color of Black. This packs a punch with a 900 W motor that can whip up a lot of dishes. The mixer itself is rather compact and serves the desired purpose well.
- A powerful 900 W motor coupled with a 5 QT sized stainless-steel bowl to enable a large volume of cooking material that can be prepared.
- The mixer parts can be dismantled and easily cleaned in a dishwasher. It also has a splatter shield to prevent the batter from splattering everywhere.
- 3 extra attachments to allow you to whisk a plethora of ingredients.
- The tilt management technique helps pour the batter properly. Also has anti-slip silicone cups to maintain the stability of the bowl.
- 30-day return policy and has amazon tech support on delivery.
4. Aifeel Stand Mixer 4.3 QT
A much smaller mixer compared to all others this Aifeel mixer does not stand out with other features. However, it does carry out the dough mixing in the very orthodox method. The powerful 800 W motor makes it one of the best commercial mixer for bread dough on the market.
- Smaller size ensures the compact look which also delivers in terms of power with its 800 W motor and over-heating protection.
- The 4.3 QT bowl has a little lesser volume but enables the dough to be kneaded in substantially lesser time.
- 3 extra additions of a dough hook, whisk and flat beater to make all your favorite dishes.
- It is available in a metallic blue color and a splash guard to make it splash proof while pouring matter into the stainless-steel bowl
- 1-year warranty on the product as well as assistance 24/7 from the company’s behalf.
5. Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer 63391
Has the same mixing action as other KitchenAid mixers. This mixer has 2 beaters and available with a lower 300 W motor and 4 QT space. The mixer available in Black has other features mentioned below that makes it a good bread dough mixer.
- 300W motor gives it enough power to knead a 4 QT stainless steel container.
- Complete bowl coverage as well as a hands-free mixing experience.
- The cleaning is rather easy with a sponge or a wet cloth to wipe the outer part of the dough mixer.
- 7 speeds with assistance to help get the best whisking for your required recipe. The model is also available in only Black color.
- It takes simply 30 minutes to set up. The gas grill also comes with a warranty of 1 year.
6. Vospeed Stand mixer 7.5 QT
A 3-in-1 kitchen machine that helps blend food along with the traditional use of mixing up bread dough. This piece of equipment allows you to be versatile while preparing different recipes. The metallic black stand mixer also has many other features.
- The mixer has 3 components namely the knead module, the juice extractor, and the meat mincer.
- An 850 W powerful motor to conduct all the actions with ease in the 7.5 QT stainless-steel container.
- 6 speed controls to help make different recipes with ease.
- The tilt-head system enables the safe addition of the batter into the mixing bowl with shielding covers to prevent the batter from spluttering outside.
- 3 additions and 4 silicone suction cups to keep the equipment stable.
- The perfect specs. make the Vospeed one of the best stand mixer for bread.
7. Sincalong Stand Mixer 660 W – 6 speed
This unique colored stand mixer is a proficient mixer with the basic requirements. It serves the purpose with its powerful 660W motor to go with its 6 speed transmissions. Last but not least on our list this piece of equipment does pack a punch in its price range.
- 660 W motor which has overheating prevention with an 8.5 QT sized stainless-steel bowl
- 3 attachments with the beater, dough, and whisker that allows for many functions in just one piece of a mixer allowing it to contend as the best stand mixer for baking.
- Easy cleaning as all the parts can be dismantled and placed in a dishwasher.
- 1-year guarantee on the product along with a 30-day return period
- It is available in a rose gold color which is rather unique.
8. HOWORK Stand Mixer 660W
The HOWORK mixer is a stand mixer with a lot of power for a lower end stand mixer which eases through kneading the dough. With an average power of 660 W and 6-speed transmissions. The other features of this shiny black are:
- 660 W copper motor provides pure power to this fine mixer.
- 55 QT of space in the stainless-steel container in the mixer which allows for ample volume space to help provide a quantity.
- Easy clean accessories that help to have the components dismantled and easily compatible with a dishwasher to be cleaned up.
- 6 speed transmission for having a different setting to work on different recipes.
- Other additional accessories include a dough hook, mixing beater, whisk, egg white separator, cover, scraper making it perfect for baking
- 2-year warranty on these products that allow for a part exchange as well as servicing
- 30-day return policy as well as amazon service to help set it up in your desired location around the house.
Having seen all the options for a dough mixer present on the internet today we have a variety of options to choose from. The internet gives us a lot of choices and also assures assistance and substantial warranties throughout the delivery and service timing. The top 8 products have been specified in the article that you have just browsed through which keeps in mind all your factors before having you spend your time and money on buying the best stand mixer for bread.
Choosing the best stand mixer for bread could always be a tedious task considering all the risks and other factors that weigh in leading to doubts at the time of choosing. Space is always a major contributing factor because of the limited space kitchens offer in traditional homes. The price point is also a major concern as well as a contributing factor in this process.
The high and low-end dough mixers have a vast plethora of differences that set them aside from each other. The looks are also an important part of having the kitchen décor appealing be it white or black or an attractive color like red. The mixer not only serves the purpose of bread dough but also of various other whisking batters. A dessert for that matter or a juice blender are some of the additional points when it comes to these multi-operational mixers.
Traditionally a lot of people still follow the hand process and have mixers for other grinding purposes. How about the next time you wish to upgrade your mixer, just opt for one of the above 8 bestseller options in the article. There are particularly customized keeping in mind all the factors that may affect your choice or rather influence it.
People have already started this trend and it’s helping them and aiding their help while in the kitchen. An all-in-one mixer and blender like this could add that vogue factor that your kitchen is missing while also solving a ton of problems coupled with its easy clean mechanism. So, the next time you make your mind up you always have this article to begin your search for the bread dough mixer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best stand mixer for making bread?
While answering this question I would like to focus on how this is a preference that depends on people. Different persons could have other preferences that may lead them to develop a liking towards one.
Overall the mixers can have different elements that go with them viz. i) Additional features with the dough mixer. ii) Only a dough mixer with the basic features. Keeping in mind there are specifically two models that stand out respectively viz. SanLidA 6-in-one, 9.5 QT Stand Mixer, and the Vospeed Stand mixer 7.5 QT. Both of these are great choices in their bracket range.
Which KitchenAid mixer is best for bread?
The KitchenAid is a trademark of Whirlpool technologies. This technology is very prominent and the forefront while being used. The Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer is the best when it comes to a KitchenAid mixer. Using the 2 beater stand it serves the purpose of even kneading through thick doughs.
The mixing versatility is also prominent in this mixture with its 7-speed factors for easing through different recipes and essentially providing new levels and depths to the cooking. Hence the Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer stands out in the KitchenAid series by Whirlpool.
Do you need a mixer for bread?
The answer depends on your convenience. Bread can be kneaded by hand like people have been doing past several centuries. However as it has come to be noted, this causes a severe strain on the back and wrists causing long-term damage to these parts of the body. So one should use a bread dough mixer for kneading.
The mixer not only makes the work much easier but also works into increasing the layers that ultimately make the bread much more aired and tastier. All these facts point to the fact that having a mixer for kneading bread is an excellent investment indeed. It can help in other blending work simultaneously as well as save you extra medical costs that may befall you in the future.
What stand mixer do professional chefs use?
Professional chefs have a lot of different choices when it comes to working with mixers. They have different uses and that could alter their choice based on this decision. All the above choices are bestsellers recommended by chefs. However, if we have a close look at what the chefs use to knead their bread dough we can make one very important observation.
Chefs knead dough in bulk which indicates that they will use a mixer with a larger motor and QT than those specified in the list which goes over 5 times the volume. This might not be the case with someone trying to make their bread at home for a maximum of 10-12 people having a meal. So, the most sensible answer from the above choices would be one which has a substantially high motor and a large QT space. The SanLidA 6-in-one, 9.5 QT Stand Mixer has ample space to serve the purpose with a powerful motor.
Which brand of a mixer is best?
This is an answer that is rather subjective considering the exact choice of brand to be mentioned. This choice once again is wholly dependent on the requirements of the person who wishes to buy that particular mixer. The best stand mixer for bread is a long shot not knowing the conditions of the individual purchasing. Each of the models has its own set of good points and flaws alike.
Some of the brands emphasize on having ample of other features to add along to make the equipment multi versatile. Some of them go for a mixer with a powerful motor to make the work easier. Some have their specifications limited to having space i.e. > 9 QT. Having all these factors put into consideration the best brands that I could gauge are Cusimax, SanLidA, VoSpeed, and Hamilton (In no particular order).
As a mom of two angels, I credit myself in making meals with high concentration yet the balance of nutrition. I pay good care about the health of my family and everyone. Thus, you will find most of my recipes focus on healthy ingredients.