How is a mainstream juicer different from a commercial juicer? A commercial juicer is a more advanced variant of the mainstream juicer. These juicers are heavy-duty juicers and are also a bit on the expensive side of the price spectrum. On the positive side, these juicers last long and are more efficient than mainstream juicers.
If you are looking forward to purchasing the best commercial juicer for yourself, then this is the place for you. Commercial juicers are the rage these days considering the various benefits of fruits and vegetable juices and how important they are to our daily diet.
Having juice every day is excellent for our health. However, making juice every day is indeed a hassle when you don’t have a good juicer at home. Mainstream juicers do get the job done; however, they are very flimsy and sometimes don’t last for a very long time. If you are a juicing aficionado and love including juices in your diet every day, then a commercial juicer may be the best purchase for you.
Buying the best commercial juicer for yourself is indeed a difficult task considering the wide number of options that are available in the market. If you indeed want to make the best purchase for yourself then there are a few factors that you most definitely must look for.
Factors to look for in commercial juicers
- Price: One of the first and foremost things you should be considering before purchasing a commercial juicer is the price. Commercial juicers, as mentioned before are usually on the expensive side of the price spectrum, and because they are heavy machinery, they are rightly priced. However, there are various price ranges for commercial juicers you can select from. Many brands provide you with affordable options that have the best features. Do your research well and choose accordingly.
- Brand: This again, is a very important factor to consider, many brands claim to be the best. However, in the case of some brads, this is far from the truth. Many brands are just money-making machines that make false claims and loot innocent customers. However, some brands are trusted and have been around for a long time. If you are a first-time buyer and don’t know a lot about commercial juicers, then it is always better to go for a brand that has been around for a long time and has many positive reviews across many online platforms.
- Size: The size of the commercial juicer is a big factor. Usually, commercial juicers are heavy machinery and are very big in size. However, recent variants have been modified to be very space and cost-effective. If you do your research then well, then you can in fact buy a juicer that is small in size and very effective as well. Many people will not invest in commercial juicers as they are heavy-duty and sometimes difficult to move around and very space-consuming. However, this doesn’t always have to be the case.
- Easy usage: The most common reason why people don’t invest in commercial juicers is that most commercial juicers have a lot of complex controls and require a lot of maintenance. However, many brands have started to make amazing, easy-to-operate commercial juicers. Make sure you read all the features o the product before you finalize it.
Now that we know about a few of the most important things you should consider before you purchase the best commercial juicer or yourself,
Top 10 Commercial Juicer
1. Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer
Hurom Juicers are indeed one of the best investments you can make or yourself. Why does this commercial juicer make it to our list of the best commercial juicer you may ask? Read on to find out about the most amazing feature of this commercial juicer and you’ll know why.
- Modern, sleek look: Usually, commercial juicers have a very serious, outdated appearance. They are more about the work they do than their experience. However, this is not the case with this juicer. Along with being efficient, this commercial juicer also has the sleekest and the most modern look to it. The designers of this juicer have made sure that this juicer doesn’t only cater to all your juicing needs but also looks amazing on your kitchen countertop.
- Get a perfect blend of your juices: The H-AA of this juicer rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute which meets the standard requirements of juicing and hence you don’t lose out on any important nutrients.
- Versatile: This is not among the flimsy juicers that can’t handle all vegetables and fruits. Usually, juicing vegetables is more difficult than juicing fruits. However, this will not be the case with this juicer. Be it any fruit or vegetable, this juicer can juice anything.
- Adjust pulp amount in your juice: If you are someone who likes a little pulp in your juice, then this is the perfect juicer for you. You can easily adjust the amount of pup you need in your juice thanks to this juicer.
- Power: 120 AC Voltage with a power consumption of 150 Watts.
2. Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B6000S
Read on to find out why this product is indeed one of the best purchases you can make when it comes to commercial juicers.
- Slow Juicer: This juicer is a slow juicer. A slow juicer is specifically designed to slowly extract all the nutrients that can be extracted out of the fruit or vegetable pulp. Get maximum benefit from your juice with this juicer. This juicer is also energy-saving and hence doesn’t consume much electricity.
- No slicing required: This juicer doesn’t require any slicing thanks to the 3” extra-wide feed chute. Thanks to this you can save on a lot of time. Just wash your fruits and vegetables and peel them if you want to before you put them in the juicer. However, it is recommended by many doctors and nutritionists that it is best if you juice your veggies and fruits with their peel as it increases the nutritional value of the final product.
- Power saver: This juicer with a 240W motor is a very energy-efficient juicer and saves a lot on your electricity bill. One of the main reasons why people don’t invest in commercial juicers is that most of them consume a lot of electricity and there are non-electric versions of juicers available as well that are efficient juicers. However, this won’t be the case with this juicer. Along with being an efficient juicer, it is also power-saving and hence wins in all respects.
- Very low sound: Are your family members or roommates tired of waking up to the sound of your noisy juicer when you make juice early in the morning? Then this purchase is definitely a boon for them as well. This juicer has been carefully engineered and designed in such a way that it barely makes any sound while juicing. Definitely a win for you and your neighbors!
- 10-year warranty: Very few juicers come with this long warranty. This means that you can easily use it for a long time without being worried about having to spend a lot on damages and maintenance.
3. Champion Juicer G5-PG710
As the name suggests, this juicer is indeed a champion among other juicers. Read on about the features to know why it may be the best commercial juicer for you.
- Easy to operate: Unlike other juicers, this juicer doesn’t have very complex controls and can be easily operated by anyone safely. So if you are new to the world of juicers then this is definitely the best commercial juicer you can purchase for yourself.
- Heavy-duty machinery: This juicer is heavy-duty and can hence juice the toughest of veggies and fruits. Because of this, you do not have to put extra effort into slicing and dicing the veggies and fruits before you put them in the juicer.
- Stainless steel body: This juicer is made up of stainless steel which ensures that hygiene and nutrition are maintained. This also guarantees longevity and hence makes this juicer one of the most value-for-money purchases you can make for yourself.
- Comes along with many other accessories: This juicer comes along with one Body, a Cutter, a Screen Holder, a Screen, a Blank, a Tamper, one Funnel, a Bowl, a Sieve, and 1 book. This makes it even easy for you as you do not have to buy anything separately hence you can save on a lot of money.
4. Bagotte Large Juicer Machine
Why is it the best commercial juicer for you? Read on to find out.
- Fast and furious: People whose commercial juicers have complaints of the juicer being very slow ad time-consuming. However, that is not true in the case of this juicer. This beast can extract 1000ml juice in just 10 seconds.
- Speed modes: Has two-speed modes namely slow speed for soft fruits like oranges and peaches and fast modes for harder vegetables like carrot and radishes.
- Easy to clean: This juicer has been designed in such a way that it can be easily cleaned without any hassle.
- Comes with a recipe book: New to juicing? Go through this recipe book that has one of the finest and healthiest juice recipes.
5. Breville BJE830BSS1BUS1Juicer
- Special cold spin technology: This technology helps this juicer to juice efficiently and with great speed. It has never been easier to juice your vegetables and fruits as it is with this amazing juicer.
- Easy to use: The controls are easy to use and hence can e operated easily by everyone without any hassle.
- Speed: The fast setting in this juicer helps you to make juice at 5x times the speed of a normal juicer.
- Noise reduction: Forget noisy juicers. This is among the few juicers that produce almost negligible to nil sounds while juicing.
Looking at the above list we can say that this is only an inclusive one and not an exhaustive list. There may be or most definitely are more amazing products in the market. However, due to limited time and space, we have made a concise list of all the best products we could lay our eyes on.
These products have been carefully examined after keeping many aspects like weight, space, and mobility in view. Also, the products mentioned above have some of the best reviews across all platforms and have been tried and tested by various customers worldwide. If you are indeed looking for the best commercial juicer for yourself, make sure you go through this short and to-the-point list to make a purchase that you won’t regret.
Now that we know about the best commercial juicers in the market, before we end the article, let us talk about a few of the most frequently asked questions about the best commercial juicer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are commercial juicers more expensive than mainstream juices?
Commercial juicers are heavy machinery and have more complex controls than mainstream juicers. This will not be a problem, however, it does indeed have more complex mechanisms than mainstream juicers.
Also, these juicers are designed to last longer and have various advanced features as well. if you are someone who loves juice or is medically advised to drink juice regularly, then you should definitely purchase a commercial juicer.
What is a Masticating Juicer?
A masticating juicer, also known as a slow juicer or cold press juicer, is a type of juicer that uses a slow and gentle process to extract juice from fruits and vegetables. Unlike centrifugal juicers that use high-speed spinning blades to shred produce, masticating juicers use a single auger that slowly and steadily grinds and crushes the fruits and vegetables to extract the juice.
Masticating juicers operate at lower speeds (usually around 80-120 RPM) compared to centrifugal juicers, which can spin at speeds of over 10,000 RPM. This slow and gentle process helps to preserve the nutrients and enzymes in the juice, resulting in a higher-quality and more nutritious juice.
Masticating juicers are also known for their versatility, as they can be used to make a wide variety of juices, including green juices, nut milks, and even baby food. They are also quieter and more efficient than centrifugal juicers, producing a higher yield of juice and leaving behind drier pulp.
What is a Cold Press Juicer?
A cold press juicer, also known as a masticating or slow juicer, is a type of juicing machine that extracts juice from fruits and vegetables by slowly crushing and pressing them. Unlike traditional centrifugal juicers that use high-speed blades to quickly extract juice, cold press juicers operate at a much slower speed to produce a higher yield of juice with more nutrients and enzymes.
The slow process of cold press juicing minimizes oxidation and heat, which can damage or destroy the enzymes and nutrients found in fruits and vegetables. This results in a juice that is not only more nutrient-dense but also has a longer shelf life and can be stored for up to 72 hours without significant degradation.
Cold press juicers are available in a range of sizes and styles, from compact models designed for home use to larger, commercial-grade machines used in juice bars and restaurants. Some models also come with additional features, such as the ability to make nut milk, sorbets, and other healthy treats. While cold press juicers tend to be more expensive than traditional juicers, many people believe the health benefits and improved quality of juice they produce are worth the investment.
How to clean a juicer?
Like all other heavy electronics, even commercial juicers need regular maintenance. Make sure you clear the juicer of any fruit or vegetable pulp so that the process of making juice is seamless and uninterrupted. Also, make sure you keep the juicer free of any liquid while you store it.
After every use, wipe it with a clean, dry cloth. Don’t use any cleaners with harmful chemicals because that would cause more damage than anything. Just plain water ad a soft, clean cloth will do the work.
How much juice should I drink every day?
We are no experts in this field, but unless you’re otherwise advised medically to drink more or less, one glass of juice is enough to meet many of our nutritional needs. Then again, different juices have different nutritional values and hence your quantity of intake should depend on that as well. Over intake of juices might prove to be more harmful than useful.
But one glass of juice can work wonders for your health. If you are someone with medical issues, make sure you ask your doctor what kind of juices to include in your diet and what should be the quantity and interval in which these juices should be consumed.