Everyone has a faucet in their kitchen, it is pretty basic. It probably works fine for you and fulfills your needs. But if someone told you that there are far better faucets that will give you many luxury features, wouldn’t you want to upgrade your ordinary faucet? Of course, you would, it would be foolish not to.
The best luxury kitchen faucets have good water flow, don’t clog, are easy to clean, and come with a high arc which provides lots of space for movement. They look very stylish and will be a good addition to your kitchen.
Another great feature is that they have pull-down nozzles. The Best Luxury Kitchen Faucets have nozzles that can be pulled down to clean all corners of the sink and also the areas outside the sink. They have a length of about 20 meters, which will clean your whole station effectively.
The pulls-down faucets have two modes of water flow, spout, and spray. Moreover, some of the best luxury kitchen faucets have 360-degree rotating necks so that you can point in any direction you want. It is of great convenience and saves you a lot of effort.
Unveiling the Finest Kitchen Picks
Now that we have looked at the factors to consider before buying the best faucet, let us review some of the best luxury kitchen faucets available:
1. Appaso kitchen faucet
This stainless steel faucet is as safe as it is stunning. All of its components are made from eco-friendly materials. It is certified by IAPMO and it complies with the NSF lead-free regulations. Appaso ensures the safety of you and your whole family. It has a very unique and the best features of features. It is made from stainless steel and has a brushed nickel finish. It is strong and sturdy.
It comes with a deck plate and is suitable for a one-hole or three-hole configuration. It has ceramic valves that have passed through rigorous test cycles to ensure the long durability of the faucet. It is the best pull-down luxury kitchen faucet with many useful qualities. It has one handle for hot and cold water which is very convenient. You can rotate the handle for different temperatures.
The best luxury kitchen faucets come with different modes of water supply. The modes are stream, spray, and pause. The stream is for filling water, the spray is for cleaning and washing, and the pause is to save water when you are not using it. It is a very efficient design and saves water also. The pull-down nozzle has a 20-inch cord which is perfect for deep sinks. The body of the faucet swivels in all directions to provide the maximum possible range.
- The pull-down nozzle retracts automatically with gravity systems.
- It only takes 20 minutes to install this faucet and that too without any plumber or handyman
- You can clean the nozzle by just rubbing your fingers on it. There is no hard water and scale.
- It has a solid construction with 5-layer deep galvanized metal nano-processing finish.
- It has a 5-year limited warranty and great customer service that is always at your beck-and-call.
2. Kraus Britt faucet
This faucet comes with a stainless steel finish which is spot resistant. This prevents the formation of spots and fingerprints and it does not require much cleaning. It makes a striking first impression and is used in many commercials because of its style.
It has a stunning design with a heavy-duty coiled spring spout. The nozzle is pulled down and it is stored in a docking arm connected to the body. It has two modes of water supply that is stream and spray. You can change the water flow by pressing a button on the nozzle. The best luxury kitchen faucets have only one handle for operating them.
It is effortless to operate and quite convenient. The water pressure is very good. If you think that the water pressure has slowed down then just rub the nozzle with your fingers to clean the mineral build-up. The rubber nozzles are easy to clean.
The faucet has a high arc of 21 inches which provides ample space for free movement and you can clean the dishes easily without any hindrance. It is easy to install and comes with a decking plate to cover any extra holes in the sink. The faucet has a high-quality ceramic cartridge that lasts long and prevents any leakage in the best luxury kitchen faucets.
- The facet revolves around 360 degrees to grant you maximum access. You can reach the whole counter and clean it effortlessly.
- It has durable construction with a lead-free waterway for your safety.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The faucet comes with waterlines and all mounting hardware for your convenience.
- You need to rotate the handle to get hot or cold water.
3. Delta kitchen faucet
This state-of-the-art faucet is equipped with advanced technology to make your life easier. It has a touch feature that turns on the faucet when you touch it. You can touch anywhere on the faucet and it will turn on. You have to do the same to turn it off. This will come in handy when your hands and dirty and you don’t want to make a mess by touching the handle.
It only has one handle which makes it easy to operate the faucet. You can rotate the handle to get hot and cold water. It has a great feature that lets you know the temperature of the water. There is an LED light situated at the base of the faucet that changes color according to the temperature. It turns blue for cold, red for hot, and any color in between for a mixture of both.
The pull-down nozzle has powerful magnetic docking. It snaps back into place after use and does not droop at all. The sturdy diamond seal valves are tested to last two times longer and prevent any leakage in the faucet. The Innoflex PEX supply lines have been integrated into the faucet for one less leakage point. The flawless build and the amazing features make this faucet one of the best luxury kitchen faucets available.
- You can wipe the calcium and lime from the nozzle by wiping it.
- LED lets you know when the battery needs to change.
- 6 AA batteries are initially included.
- The hose is 20 inches long.
- It has a 5-year limited warranty.
4. AXOR Starck luxury faucet
It is a luxury faucet with many luxury features. It has a pull-down spray head that has powerful magnetic docking. The MagFit magnetic docking ensures that the spray head stays in places and does not slouch. The faucet can swivel up to 150 degrees. There are two camshafts in the kit so you can decide whether you want 110 degrees swivel or a 150 degrees one.
The joy-stick type handle is easy to master. You need to pull the handle to turn the faucet and put it to turn it off. You will get cold water if you rotate it towards you and hot water if you rotate it away from you. This design is very helpful especially if you have kids at home. If your kids reach up and accidentally turn the tap on then they will get cold water not hot. It has a ceramic cartridge that reduces any leakage points which keeps the faucet drip-free for years.
The pull-down nozzle is weighty and supplies water in form of spray and stream. Both of them have great water pressure. The faucet cord is 20 inches long which is perfect for deep sinks and to clean the corners which are difficult to reach with normal spouts.
- The chrome finish keeps this faucet spot-free and lustrous.
- It has a non-locking spray diverter.
- It has a high arc and a streamlined design.
- Its installation is very easy and you can do it yourself in no time.
- There is no back-splash.
5. Moen Weymouth kitchen faucet
Moen faucet is considered to be one of the best luxury kitchen faucets available. It is the best because of its brilliant design and features. It has a chrome finish which makes its surface shiny and reflective, like a mirror. It will light up your kitchen and give it a modern look. It has an exclusive power boost technology that supplies water with higher pressure with the push of a button.
There is a button on the pull-down nozzle to change the water supply from stream to spray and vice-versa. There is another button that supplies water with boosted speed. The boosted spray cleans 50% faster than usual. It can be used for heavy-duty cleaning. The boosted stream fills bottles and utensils faster.
The hose is pulled down easily and it retracts quickly too. It requires a one-hole installation. It features a duralock quick connect system for quick and easy installation. The faucet has one handle for easy handling. It has a high arc which provides ample space for cleaning and filling large utensils. This model complies with ADA requirements and is certified by IAPMO and CSA. This is a very elegantly designed model with luxurious properties.
- This product is backed by Moen’s limited lifetime warranty.
- It can be mounted on a sink or a countertop.
- The DIY installation is easy enough for anyone.
- It has a durable build and a strong hose.
- There are porcelain buttons with H and C wrote on them to mark the direction for hot and cold water.
6. Kohler kitchen sink faucet
Kohler is a very popular and trusted brand. It produces top-quality products and has many loyal customers who keep coming back for Kohler products. This luxury faucet is also a very reliable product. Its two-function spray head provides a water stream and a sweeping spray. You can switch the water supply with the push of a button on the spray head.
The sweep spray has specifically angled nozzles that provide a wider and more powerful flow of water for heavy-duty cleaning. It is good for a three-hole installation. It comes with a decking plate and a soap dispenser is also included with it. It is made from stainless steel and has a vibrant stainless finish which is spot-resistant and easy to clean.
It has a single handle which makes adjusting the temperature easier. It has ceramic disc valves that are fit to go through 500,000 cycles, which increases its life expectancy and keeps the faucet drip-free for years. It has a high arc of 22 inches which provides ample space for cleaning and prepping. The exposed spring hose provides excellent range and elasticity for all tasks.
- It is backed by Kohler’s lifetime limited warranty.
- It is super sturdy and easy to install.
- It has a good finish and looks professional.
- The faucet swivels to give you easy access in all directions.
- It is very easy to put the faucet back to where it goes.
7. WEWE pull-out kitchen faucet
This is one of the highest-rated luxury faucets on Amazon. It is made from heavy-duty metal which is high-temperature and pressure resistant. The body of the faucet goes through a 7-layer plating process that resists spots and fingerprints. This ensures that the faucet remains glossy for a long time and is easy to keep clean.
If you are upgrading your kitchen then this is a great option. It will give your kitchen a great new look and it fits almost all kitchen sinks. It includes a deck plate for a three-hole configuration. The pull-down nozzle has three modes of water supply. There is a stream option for filling water, a spray option for rinsing and cleaning, and a pause option for avoiding backsplash.
The water faucet has several filters to ensure a fresh and clean supply of water. It also provides softer water without any splashing. This pull-down faucet is easy to install and all the parts needed are included. You can install it in less than 20 minutes without any assistance. It has ceramic cartridges that prevent any leakage and the faucet lasts longer.
- It has a polished chrome finish.
- The spout swivels 360 degrees for maximum range.
- The pull-down hose is 70 inches long.
- It has extended supply lines to meet all requirements.
- It has a single handle and you can easily switch temperatures.
Best Luxury Kitchen Faucets – Buying Guide
You now know the many benefits of the best luxury kitchen faucets, and it is time to know the things to consider before buying one.
Factors to consider about Best luxury kitchen faucets
- Finish- The finish of your best luxury kitchen faucets and the interior of your kitchen should be alike. It should match your kitchen cabinets and countertop. If the décor of your house and the finish of your faucet are not alike then it will look out of place. Best luxury kitchen faucets come in various finishes like nickel, bronze, chrome, and others. Chrome is the most durable and it is easy to keep clean. It is lustrous and preferred in many commercials. It is the best choice for long-term use
- Looks aren’t everything- Of course, you have to buy a faucet that is similar to your kitchen interior but remember that looks are not everything. A good-looking tap can still be useless. You need a faucet that has useful features and a sturdy build. You should consider the height and reach of the faucet. Many best pull-down luxury kitchen faucets have a 20-meter-long cord and a high arc to provide ample space for movement. Ceramic valves are durable and will keep your faucet drip-free for years. Other valves are good too but ceramic valves are the best choice for long-term usage.
- Sink configuration- Nowadays, faucets come with only one handle for hot and cold water. It is easier and more convenient. So, if you are thinking of switching from a two-handle faucet to a one-handle faucet then you need to think about the holes in your sink. Traditionally, sinks have three holes to fit the spout and two handles for hot and cold water. If you want to install a one-handle faucet then you need to cover the extra holes with a decking plate. Another way to cover the extra hole is to install a soap dispenser.
- Pull-down spray- The best luxury kitchen faucets come with a pull-down nozzle. A faucet with a pull-down spray is better than a spray installed in the sink. Those are side sprayers and are very prone to leakage. It will dribble from the sides and it is not very efficient. Many experts recommend faucets with pull-down sprays because they are more reliable. They do not leak or drip from the sides. They have high durability and are very beneficial also. They come with a long cord to help you clean the sink from all corners and also clean the countertop.
Frequently asked questions
Who makes the highest-quality kitchen faucets?
If we talk about statistics then WEWE kitchen faucets will be the highest quality kitchen faucets. They are going strong with a five-star rating with more than 10,000 reviews. They have great features and strong construction. But Delta and Moen are also very popular brands and many people recommend them too.
What kitchen faucets do plumbers recommend?
It is very difficult to choose one when there are so many great faucets available. But it can be narrowed down to two, Delta and Moen. They are both bestsellers on Amazon with incredible reviews. Both of them are amongst the best luxury kitchen faucets and you won’t be disappointed by either one.
Which kitchen faucets are better delta or moen?
Let us review both of them and then judge! In terms of reviews and popularity, they are both doing very well and have many satisfied customers to prove that. In terms of features, Delta has more but Moen has a more stylish look and lights up the room. Both of them have a spot-resistant finish and look stunning. So as you can see, both of them have pros and cons, and you can’t go wrong with either one.
How much does it cost to install a new kitchen faucet?
The cost to install a new kitchen faucet can vary depending on several factors such as the type of faucet, complexity of the installation, and location. On average, the cost can range from $150 to $350 for a basic installation. This typically includes the cost of the new faucet, as well as any necessary plumbing supplies and labor.
If the installation requires additional plumbing work or modifications to the sink or countertop, the cost may be higher. Additionally, if the installation is in a location with high labor costs, such as in a large city or remote area, the cost may also be higher
What is the highest GPM kitchen faucet?
Check out some other picks from Amazon also:
As a mom of two angels, I credit myself in making meals with high concentration yet the balance of nutrition. I pay good care about the health of my family and everyone. Thus, you will find most of my recipes focus on healthy ingredients.